The Commonwealth Business Forum 2011 will be organised by the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) in collaboration with the Australian and Western Australian Governments and the private sector. The event will be held in Perth from the 25th to 27th October 2011 just prior to CHOGM as one of the associated events.
The Forum will provide a unique opportunity for delegates to:
- contribute and present key policy recommendations to CHOGM;
- learn about new business and investment opportunities;
- conduct business with other international partners;
- network with key government and business leaders; and
- influence the debate on important trade and investment issues.
Visit the Commonwealth Business Council website for more information.
Earlybird registration available until 30 June 2011. Please go to www.cbf2011.com for details and to register.
Accommodation is limited, please book early to avoid disappointment.