- Website management
- Content and contributors
- Guidelines for linking to this website
- Material from the former Prime Minister's website
This website is managed and maintained by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet in Canberra, Australia. All enquiries regarding site management, performance or technical issues should be addressed to the Web Administrator through the Site Feedback section of this website.
All material contained in this site is copyright except where explicitly stated to the contrary, and is intended for your general use and information. Some content and images have been supplied by other sources and cannot be reproduced or used without express permission from those respective sources. Credit and source information for images is contained within the Alt text of each image.
For further information please see the website's Copyright Statement.
If you intend to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- When linking to the website, link to main collection level pages wherever possible. For example http://www.chogm2011.org/about
- Deep linking is permitted, however this can create maintenance overheads as the page to which you link may become unavailable or move.
- Where appropriate to the context of the link, it is good practice to indicate the website to which the user will link. For example 'Link to the CHOGM 2011 website'
The correct name of the website is the CHOGM 2011 website.
Please note that permission to link to this website is not granted if:
- inclusion on the requesting site implies the endorsement of the site or product
- the requesting site uses the CHOGM 2011 website solely for commercial purposes
- the material linked to is changed technically (e.g. the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material)
- linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of government policy or not in the public interest.
If you have any queries regarding linking to this website, please contact the Web Administrator through the Site Feedback section of this website.
How to link to this website
It is preferred that links to this website take the form of a text-based contextual link with the full wording - CHOGM 2011 website - in accordance with the guidelines listed above.
Please copy and paste the following code into your HTML
<a href="http://www.chogm2011.org">CHOGM 2011 website</a>
Further assistance and contacts are available in the Site Feedback section of this website.